Today’s Groupon Ottawa Daily Deal of the Day: Flapjack’s Canadian Diner: $34 for Burgers, Poutine, and Beer for Two or $64 for Four (Up to 42% Off)
Buy now from only $34
Discount 39% Off
What You’ll Get
Choose Between Two Options:
$34 for a burger meal for two ($55.80 value)
- Two Hamburgers (up to $39.90 value)
- Two sides of poutine ($5.90 value)
- Two draft beers ($10 value)
$64 for a burger meal for four ($111.60 value)
- Four Hamburgers (up to $79.80 value)
- Four sides of poutine ($11.80 value)
- Four draft beers ($20 value)
This deal is a very hot seller. Groupon has already sold over 1,000+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for dinner only, after 4p.m. Not valid during special events. Beer can be substituted for juice or soda. Must be of legal drinking age in Ontario for all alcoholic beverage; ID required. May upgrade to a chicken crunch or any other hamburger for an additional $3.50. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
Flapjack’s Canadian Diner
354 Preston Street, Ottawa, ON K1S 3J2
Flapjack’s Canadian Diner brings customization to the world of breakfast in the form of personalized pancakes. Diners first choose between the buttermilk and oatmeal batter, then they add their choice of fillings and toppings, from chocolate chips and crushed Smarties to cheese curds and diced ham. Read on to find out how else Flapjack’s Pancake Shack stands out from other brunch joints:
- Its Panwiches: These popular breakfast sandwiches nestle savory ingredients—such as bacon, eggs, and cheddar—in between two buttermilk pancakes.
- Its decor: With all of its wooden decor, including wooden booths, wood carvings of squirrels and birds, and log furniture, Flapjack’s vibe is decidedly Canadian. On top of the wooden tables lie games that guests can play while they wait for their breakfast, giant Lumbugers, or half-litre milkshakes served in a mason jar.
- Its condiments: Flapjack’s sources its syrup from a farm outside Lanark, Ontario, and makes such condiments as tomato jam in house.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!